When ordinary food won't cut it.... you need super actived food.
How to Active this t-shirt.
12-24 hrs soaking + up to 24 hrs drying
enough water to cover the t-shirt in a dish
sea salt or garlic salt or dehydrated onion powder or tamari or curry powder (optional)
* As always, use organic cotton t-shirts when you can.
1. Soak the t-shirt in the water for 12 hrs.
NOTE: After soaking, the t-shirt will look nice and wet.
2. Rinse the t-shirt under running water, and if you want to add flavour - now is the time to do it. Just shake a couple of tsp of whichever flavour you want over the wet (rinsed) t-shirt, and stir to combine well.
NOTE: If you want, you can use and wear the activated t-shirts as they are, without roasting them.
3. Now, we want to 'roast' the t-shirt, without damaging all those nutrients we've activated. So we have to dry out the t-shirt on low heat - either in a clothes rack or a clothes line outside.. This will take anywhere from 6-24 hrs, depending on the temperature you're using. The t-shirt will be done when it feels (and taste) dry.
4. Use your activated-dried t-shirts as you normally would use t-shirt. They last really well when worse outside.