Built in 1898, the Black Rose Tavern has had several re-incarnations. For many years it was the well known Paddy’s Bar, then (for a short time) the Fling and Firkin and then the Saltire before becoming the Black Rose Tavern.
The Old and New Towns of Edinburgh are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Three bracketed RAWs converted to HDR in Photomatix 4.0.2.
Some perspective correction in Adobe Elements 8.
Featured in : Views of Old & New Buildings : 21 Jan 11