Located on the corner of Bernard Street and The Shore, Leith, this substantial 4-storey Baronial corner tenement with a clock below a slender corner spire (replaced 1980’s) was built by J Anderson Hamilton for Don R MacGregor, MP in 1865.
The Shore was the original Port of Leith which serviced the city of Edinburgh.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 4.0.
Featured in : Old and New CITY Buildings : 16 Nov 10