On the left is the tower of the former Stockbridge Free Church. Originally built by David Cousin in 1844-45 as St George’s Free Church in Lothian Road, then displaced by the railway and partially re-erected here with a new tower in 1867-68 by Peddie and Kinnear as Stockbridge Free Church.
On the right is the Village Clock. The building housing the clock was formally the Edinburgh Savings Bank, then Trustee Savings Bank and is now owned by Pizza Express. Dating from the mid 19th century, with alterations, 1900, by MacGibbon and Ross; converted to restaurant use by Malcolm Fraser Architects, 1998.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro.
Sold 1 Card : 26 Mar 12