Huge eruption with lava fountains from the Mount Etna volcano, Sicily, in the dawnlight. A big white and dark plume in the blue sky over the east slope of the snowy mountain, in the Etna Natural Park.
Taken from Giarre, Sicily, Italy, in January, 5, 2012
6.37 am (GMT+1), NE
with a Nikon D5100 + VR Nikkor 55-300 55mm, f 6.3, exp 1/13"
1. The landscapes of our world (January 2012)
2. Artist Universe (Image of the day, January 29, 2012)
3. Colour and Light (January 2012)
4. Snaptacular group (February 2012)
5. Visions of Italy (February 2012)