Lives get affected and irrevocably changed because of religious terrorism .
When will this seeking revenge in the name of religion come to an end.
Mumbai has been the most preferred target for most terrorist organizations, primarily the separatist forces from Kashmir. Over the past few years a series of attacks including explosions in local trains in July 2006, to the most recent and unprecedented attacks of 26 November, 2008, where two of the prime hotels and another building, in south Mumbai, were sieged.
Terrorist attacks in Mumbai include:*
* 12 March 1993 - Series of 13 bombs go off killing 257
* 6 December 2002 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 2
* 27 January 2003 - Bomb goes off on a bicycle in Vile Parle killing 1
* 14 March 2003 - Bomb goes off in a train in Mulund killing 10
* 28 July 2003 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 4
* 25 August 2003 - Two Bombs go off in cars near the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar killing 50
* 11 July 2006 - Series of seven bombs go off in trains killing 209
* 26 November 2008 to 29 November 2008 - Coordinated series of attacks killing at least 172.
"for those who want to view the complete account of the last year's islamic attack on mumbai":http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/07/complete-video-islamic-terror-in-mumbai-actual-dispatches-this-is-a-struggle-between-islam-and-unbel.html
Warning : contains disturbing images