Vanish pt.2

This time, he was booked and taken in for questioning. The officers told him that it was all too odd that another woman had disappeared while in his care. Yet he held strong to his story that he was innocent.
Investigators began digging in his personal life to see what would turn up. They interviewed family and friends and began unraveling some pretty disturbing things.
Their suspect had a pretty messy history. A car accident left him hospitalized for eight months when he was 17 years old. His mother offered the story fearing her son may have just been to blame for these crimes. She proceeded to tell investigators that he had a lot of trouble in relationships until he was about 23 years old. That was when he just stopped dating all together.
A girlfriend of his had disappeared without a trace their senior year of high school. She was an honor student, beautiful with dark hair and eyes, and perfectly tanned. One of the investigators found this very interesting. Both of the women that had disappeared in the last three years also fit in that description.
After that one girlfriend vanished, he never had another stable relationship again. No girl could ever compare to his lost one.
So, they came back to the accident. Investigators asked for specific details of the wreck and what they heard gave them chills.
The mother said that one night he said he was going out with some guys from school. But after he left, he called from his cell to tell them that his girlfriend that disappeared had contacted him and he was going out of town to meet her. He asked them not to call the police, but to let him see first if it really was her or some sick joke.
He didn’t come home that night, or the next morning. About mid day the following day, they got a visit from local law enforcement telling them that their son was in a horrible accident on a back road about 60 miles from home. They immediately drove to the hospital. And there he lay in a coma for eight months. Doctors weren’t so sure he would ever pull out of this. His parents told officers at the hospital about the call he had made home the night of the accident. But even after eight months, the girl still had not turned up anywhere. Once he was released from the hospital, he was determined to make up for all the time lost. He underwent testing and therapy to regain himself and move foward. He went to a local community college and graduated with honors, something that stunned everyone in town. And that is when he made his move to the city. To begin a career and reach his dreams.
Investigators returned to their unit and began conversating about these events. Only two years prior, a neighboring state had a similar case that lead to a shocking outcome. That is when they contacted a psychologist that worked for the unit for an opinion. He suggested that they bring him in for him to perform hypnosis and try to pull any extra information that wasn’t told to authorities already.
Police arrived at his home later in the next day. They told him that he was again the prime suspect in the investigation and they needed to bring him in. He complied. He was very confused. He told them all he knew.
He couldn’t undergo the hypnosis without signing paperwork to do so. They couldn’t force him. But he again complied thinking he had nothing to hide. Little did he know, his life was about to unfold in ways he never dreamed.

-————————To Be Continued——————————

┬ęTara Sheffer-Archie 2008 All rights reserved.

Vanish pt.2

Tara Johnson

Fishersville, United States

  • Artwork Comments 4

Artwork Comments

  • stevengeer
  • Tara Johnson
  • dpennyor
  • Tara Johnson
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10% off

for joining the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.