Stockyard Point, Paihia, Bay of Islands New Zealand. In 1890 Paihia consisted of five houses and a church, Farmers herded their cattle to this point for shipping to Auckland aboard coastal sailing scows. A wharf was built here in 1917 but was distroyed some years later.
Panasonic LUMIX – GH2 at48mm, 14x 140 lens, 1/2000, f/8, iso 320, mode Manual. From a single RAW image.