Situated on the shores of Lake Tekapo is the Church of the Good Shepherd, which, in 1935, was the first church built in the Mackenzie Basin.
This was taken in the last rays of the sun after a cloudy, stormy day. We were photographing there in terrible light, when all of a sudden the cloud parted and the most amazing light shone on the stone church.
South Island, New Zealand. Canon 7D, 10-22mm Lens
3 image HDR using Photomatix.
Featured in: The Addicted Photographer
Featured in; Where on Earth is This?
Featured in: Old Things are Vintage
Featured in: Fabulous Women Photographers
Featured in: World Wide Sunsets
Featured in: Colourists