Kitty Hulk

T-Shirts & Hoodies

Clothing Style:
$17.88
RatRace

Joined February 2008

  • Product
    Info
  • Product
    Reviews
  • Available
    Products
    18
  • Artist
    Notes

Sizing Information

S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Chest 36" 40" 44" 48" 52" 56"
Length 28" 29" 30" 31" 32" 33"
Sizing chart
Model wears a size L

Features

  • Plain colour t-shirts are 100% Cotton, Heather Grey is 90% Cotton/10% Polyester, Charcoal Heather is 52% Cotton/48% Polyester
  • Ethically sourced
  • Slim fit, but if that's not your thing, order a size up
  • 4.2oz/145g, but if that's too light, try our heavier classic tee.

Reviews

Apparel

Stationery

Artist's Description

This is Kitty. Kitty designed and oversaw the construction of the “gamma bomb” or “G-bomb,” a nuclear weapon that had a high gamma radiation output.

Kitty was present in the instrumentation bunker at the test site for the first trial detonation of the gamma bomb. Observing that a civilian had breached security and entered the restricted test area, Kitty told his colleague Igor Starsky to hold the countdown while he was going to get the civilian to safety. Starsky, secretly a Soviet agent, did nothing. He was confident that Kitty would die in the explosion, bringing the project to a halt.

Reaching the civilian, a teenager named Rick Jones, Kitty threw him into a protective trench. Before Kitty could get himself to safety, the gamma-bomb detonated, and intense waves of radiation hit the surface. Kitty was irradiated with highly-charged radioactive particles.

Now in hiding, Kitty fears for his and your safety. He has asked for my help to promote his plight, to raise funds to find a cure. Please buy and wear this T-shirt to help inform and protect others. 99% of all profits will be donated to the cause. The remaining 1% will be spent on meow mix so he doesn’t get angry.

Thank you

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10% off

for joining the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.