Well, Australia Day is coming up and so this is my contribution. It's day's like this when all the loud mouthed drunken bigots of the country drape them selves in the Australian flag, spout pearls of wisdom like, "It's all about celebrating Australian kulcha", while staggering around with a can of beer in their hand till they trip over their own thongs and landing in a pool of their own (or friends) vomit.
What they are actually celebrating is a culture that spans the entire globe. This is the culture of the mindless. It has the following characteristics and is the same in every country in the world (except in fundamentalist countries where alcohol is banned and religion is the drug of choice):
1. Reliance on alcohol to have "fun".
2. Concept of "fun" includes violence.
3. Gross disrespect for anything or anyone that displays the slightest bit of intellect, minorities, women, and anyone who operates at a higher level of ethical reasoning than themselves (not hard), such as civil libertarians, equalitists, human rights activists, environmentalists or vegetarians.
4. Contempt, mockery, and aggressive belligerence towards anyone that they perceive of as "different".
5. Use of patriotism to mask their anti-social attitudes of racism and fascist levels of belief in conformity.
6. Inability to form complex sentences with a heavy reliance on colloquial language uttered in an exaggerated and loud voice.
7. Inability to cognitively process complex subject matter in conversation and so focus on simplistic subject matter such as sex, bodily functions, sports, killing animals and reinforcing bigoted attitudes. Express these concepts in loud exaggerated voices in an attempt to create the illusion that they bear more content and validity than what they actually do.
8. Inability to cognitively process complex concepts in their daily life and so focus on sex, bodily functions, sports, killing animals and reinforcing bigoted attitudes.
Plain color t-shirts are 100% Cotton, Heather Grey is 90% Cotton/10% Polyester, Charcoal Heather is 52% Cotton/48% Polyester
Slim fit, but if that’s not your thing, order a size up
4.2oz/145g, but if that’s too light, try our heavier classic tee.
by Disney on May 14, 2018
Fit very well for me, even though I am on the heavier side, and it's not easy to find a good fitting shirt!