I went to the duck pond to see if I could see any of the babies out and about…and there was two mamas with babies so far . It looks like there will be more coming along anytime, as I ran across a few nest with anywhere from one to seven eggs in them.
This is my frist time capturing these little cuties!
This was taken in Odessa, Texas USA with a Panasonic FZ50
FEATURES and CHALLENGE WINS and TOP 10 PLACES
1. This was Featured in the…The World As We See It , or as we missed it Group! 05/26/2010
2. This was Featured in …The Beginners Corner Group! 05/31/2010
3. This was Featured in the…You Big Softy Group! 06/01/2010
4. This was Featured in ….The Birds group! 06/07/2010
5. This Placed in the Top 10 in the Challenge…Reflections, with in the Group..The World As We See It , or as we missed it 06/10/2010
6. This placed in the Top Ten in the Alphabet Letters B or D challenge in the Disability and Beauty group.! 07/01/2010
7. This was Featured in….The Weekend Photographers Group! 02/10/2011
8. This was Featured in the…Amateur Photographers’ Association Group! 03/31/2012
9. This was Featured in the…Art For Sale Group! 004/06/2012