Lisbon, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Igreja Sta. Maria
The Mosteiro (monastrey) dos Jeronimos with the related Chuch of Sta Maria is a Word UNESCO heritage. It was founded by the King of Portugal Dom Manuel on 1502. It’s a typical example and a masterpiece of Gotic-Manueline art. The architects of the church were the french Boytac and later Joao de Castilho.
Olympus miu 750
Featured in “Historic Landmarks ou Europe” Group on 22 Febr. 2009
Featured in “Lisbon and Surroundings” Group on 10 March 2009