|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
This church is reputed to be the fifth oldest church in Western Australia. Building was carried out during 1861 and 1862 by a local settler, Anthony Cornish. (The building was consecrated in 1863.) A vestry was added a few years later, and a porch in 1879. The cost of the building was just over 300 pounds, it included a shingle roof, pews and pulpit some of the carpentry was carried out by Fremantle prisoners. The building was subjected to flooding and there is a plate on the south wall which marks the flood level.The first rector was the Reverend James Price.
The image was taken with a Nikon D90 using a 18-200mmVR lens. Three exposures have been tonemapped using Photomatix to create the final image.