The Messerschmitt Bf108 was designed by the famous German designer Willy Messerschmitt in 1934. The Bf108 was of three seat, low wing design. It was used primarily as a trainer or as a liaison aircraft.
The aircraft in the above photograph represents a subject from a specific period in military history. It contains markings that some may find offensive. All insignia and emblems are included to maintain complete historical accuracy. The inclusion of these insignia and emblems/markings is no way an endorsement or approval of the activities associated with the subject matter.
East Fortune, near Edinburgh, Scotland
1840 views as of 23/05/2012