1 – 1984 – At the the beginning = two photographs :
- One representing the principal character of Brazilian film “Antonio Das Mortes” carried out by Glauber Rocha in 1969.
- The other : a repetition of a ballet of Maurice Béjart in Avignon, at the time of the festival. (Photo catch in the same years).
2 – 1984 – Drawings large size : 110 x75 cm (pencil graphite)
- The first: the character of film
- The second: unfinished and lost…
3 – 1984 – A notebook called “Meet with two photos”, where all the graphic emotions starting from these two photographs.
4 -1984 – // the slides taken during the realization of the notebook and other large drawings, more of the settings in scene (where I play the part of the dancer !! :))
5 – 2004 – These slides then projected on the wall of my space of working and photographing again.
To see the serie :
- Featured in the group Experimental Photography and Editing