|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
Featured on the Redbubble Homepage 14th June 2011
A photograph of a lipstick heart drawn on Oscar Wilde’s grave in the Pere Lachaise cemetary, Paris. The grave is covered in kisses from admirers.
Some minor adjustments were made to the contrast which gave this picture an interesting selective colouring effect.
Taken with a compact Canon IXUS 80.
- If it doesn’t belong
- This is Relevant
- All About Hearts
- Selective Coloring
- Capital Cities of the World
- It’s What Moves Me
- Winner: Signs of love in the city (Capital Cities of the World group)
- Winner: Colour as a Focal Point (JPG Cast-Offs group)
- Top Three: Valentines Simplistic Heart challenge (The Power of Simplicity group)
- Top Three: Welcome image (Selective Coloring group)
- Top Ten: Any Heart Challenge (All About Hearts group)
- Top Ten: Hope is Relevant (This is Relevant group)
606 views – 1st March 2010