- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
- Canon EOS 50D
- EF24-105mm 1:4L IS USM
- ISO 100
- Hand Held
- Shooting Date: 27th June 2010
- Edited in Picasa 3
Whilst walking the grounds of St Particks Cathedral in Melbourne, I came across the statue of Saint Catherine of Siena
The Crown of Thorns is a very powerful symbol of great sacrific and surrender.
I asked my dear friend Andrew parmi
to create something dark & moody with this piece.
Andrew’s work is wonderful and his version is so powerful.