* aloha and welcome! f you like this elephant tshirt you might like my other elephant tshirts "here":http://www.redbubble.com/explore/elephants+karin
* See my full art portfolio "here":http://www.redbubble.com/people/karin
* Follow my blog "click here":http://k-heart.blogspot.com.au/
* Follow me on Facebook "click here":http://www.facebook.com/karintaylor.online
* Follow me on Twitter "click here":https://twitter.com/Karintaylor
* Preview my book Beyond the Stick Figure "click here":http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3204165
* Visit my youtube videos to see my paintings progress from start to finish "click here":http://m.youtube.com/#/user/karintaylor1
* Listen to Paper Boats song collaboration with Silkwinders (my lyrics/les king music, guitar, vocals/andrea webster - video and vocals) produced recorded by les king aka uncleblack of treetops records "click here":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKpA8q9tqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
* I can be contacted any time via email email@example.com
Sales of this tshirt - 15 so far!!
"Click here for Rainbow Elephant wall art and cards":http://www.redbubble.com/people/karin/art/2124352-2-rainbow-elephant
yes!! more rainbows!!
Rainbow Elephant is coming to a tee near you..yes hopefully in the next hour or so, i will have her ready as a tshirt too..... hope you like her, she's a mixed media production...mainly pastels (chalk) on yellow pastel paper....plus charcoal and a small amount of acrylic! I did this ages ago...but only just learned how to fix her up in photoshop ato make her available...hope you like her :)
Plain color t-shirts are 100% Cotton, Heather Grey is 90% Cotton/10% Polyester, Charcoal Heather is 52% Cotton/48% Polyester
Slim fit, but if that’s not your thing, order a size up
4.2oz/145g, but if that’s too light, try our heavier classic tee.
Ist super Qualität
by Josef E. on Jan 17, 2018
Ist super Qualität
by Lori L. on Jan 16, 2018
True-to-size fit, great fabric and excellent print quality. After multiple washings the T-shirt shows no signs of colour fading or peeling/cracking of the print.