A view of the inner corridors at the world famous Santa Barbara Courthouse.
The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is located at 1100 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, California. Designed by William Mooser III. and completed in 1929, the Spanish Colonial Revival style building replaced the smaller Greek Revival courthouse of the same location. It is credited with the creation of the trend celebrating the Spanish architectural influences in the region. Occupying an entire city block in downtown Santa Barbara, the courthouse hosts many events, particularly at the Sunken Garden, site of the 1872 courthouse.
The courthouse is composed of four buildings, totaling 150,000 square feet (14,000 m2). The courthouse also contains a Jail Wing; however, the wing is no longer used to hold prisoners. Visitors may take elevators to reach the summit of the 85 ft (26 m) “El Mirador” clock tower.
Image is an HDR, compiled of 7 raw images
28 mm 2.5 nikon