|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
The Church of St John the Evangelist, East Witton
The church was built between 1809 and 1813 at the instigation and expense of the Earl of Aylesbury, squire of Jervaulx. The interior was remodelled in 1870s during the Victorian era. At one time there was a double decker pulpit and box pews. It is thought the Victorian alterations included changes to the internal walls around the chancel. the tiles and organ are Victorian.
Pentax K10D 18-55mm lens