148 views and only 10 comments

In the last 12 hours I’ve had 148 people view my work, but only 10 of them made any comments (thank you to those 10) I’ve had 3 people kindly add me to their watchlists (thank you to those 3) 2 of my pieces of work have been favorited (again, many thanks) and 0 sales (ho hum)
so thats 10% of the people who looked at my work bothered to make any kind of comment… what I wanna know is what’s wrong with the other 90% of you bubblers? lol
Ok i’m just ranting… It’s been a bad day when nothing seems to have gone right for me, so I need to take it out on somebody. so you 90%ers brush up you keyboard skills and get typing! (Please!!!)

Journal Comments

  • shall
  • David Meacham
  • Trevor Patterson
  • David Meacham
  • Trevor Patterson
  • Madeline M  Allen
  • Nanmarie
  • Madeline M  Allen
  • RichardV
  • Trevor Patterson