Sheer cliff face, muddy hooves, slick surfaces with a lot more jagged rock below… and the mountain goat manages to make it look like a stroll in the park. Canon 7D, ISO400, f13, 1/1250, focal length 600mm, RAW. Near Alpine, Wyoming, USA. Favorites 7 as of 21 February 2012; thanks for stopping by!
- Addicted Photographer, February 2013
- The Amazing Wildlife Group, November 2012
- Antlers, Racks, and Other Horned Animals, March 2012
- Mother Nature’s Finest, March 2012
- Canon DSLR, February 2012
- Absolute Clarity, February 2012
Thank you so much!