|Small Greeting Card||Large Greeting Card||Postcard|
|4" x 6"||5" x 7.5"||4" x 6"|
Star trails of Orion’s Belt screaming over an abandoned home in Swan Valley, Idaho, USA. I was all set to lightpaint the house, and noticed two other sources (one was infrenquent cars passing on a distant road, and one was closer low level light) that gave it a bit of illumination so the light-canon stayed off – no light painting after all. Canon 50D, RAW, f4.5, 10 minutes, ISO 1600, focal length 28mm. Views 2166 and Faves 47 through 9 February 2014, thanks for stopping by.
Featured in (Winner in challenges below):
- top 5 for “star trails” on RedBubble, August 2014
- 100%, February 2014
- Addicted Photographer, February 2014
- In Top 3 for all RedBubble for “Startrails”, January 2014
- Americas Rural, Urban, Wild and Free, January 2013
- #1 Favorites, November 2012
- Artists Universe, October 2012
- TPW, October 2012
- In the top 5 for Star Trails on RedBubble, October 2012
- Self Taught Photographers, September 2012
- Featured Women Photographers, September 2012
- The Best of RedBubble, September 2012
- Photography Challenge Group, September 2012
- United: Australia, UK, USA and Canada, March 2011
- Great Plains of North America, March 2011
- A Night Somewhere, March 2011
- CHALLENGE WINNERS VAULT, January 2011
- American Southwest, October 2010
- Quality Unlimited Photography, September 2010,
- FOCUS and LIGHTING, September 2010
Thank you so much!
- Mood & Ambi(e)nce Long Exposure challenge, October 2010; thanks to all who participated!
- The World, Northern & Southern Lights, Night Sky challenge, November 2010; thanks to all who participated!
- United: Australia, UK, USA, and Canada, Night Time Photography Challenge, March 2011, thanks to all who participated!
- A Night Somewhere, Star Patterns in the Night Sky, April 2012
- Photography Challenge Group, Star Trails", September 2012