Polling Abbey (German: Kloster Polling) is a former monastery in Polling bei Weilheim, district of Weilheim-Schongau, in Upper Bavaria, Germany.
According to legend, the founder was Duke Tassilo III of Bavaria in about 750
Initially this was a Benedictine monastery, but later became a house of Augustinian canons. The abbey was dissolved during the secularization of 1803 and the buildings were mostly demolished between 1805 and 1807.
The important late Gothic abbey church with early Baroque stucco work by the Wessobrunn stuccoist Georg Schmuzer is now the parish church.