Valentine’s Day is all about reminding our loved ones that we care, but romance isn’t the only way to do it. Instead of leaning on traditional Valentine’s Day messages, use your wit and creativity to charm love ones. Don’t be afraid to show your silly side with a Valentine’s Day joke or love pun. Grab a Valentine’s card that matches their personality, and add a few Valentine’s Day jokes that are sure to make them laugh.
Happy Valentines Day jokes
- Q: Why didn’t the skeleton want to send any Valentine’s Day cards? A: His heart wasn’t in it.
- Q: Why did the father approve of his daughter’s goalie-boyfriend? A: He was a real keeper.
- Q: How did one volcano reveal his feelings to the other volcano? A: I lava you a lot.
- Q: What did one boat say to the other? A: Are you up for a little row-mance?
- Q: What did the ghost say to his valentine? A: You look so BOOtiful.
- Q: What did one flame say to the other on Valentine’s Day? A: We are a perfect match.
- Q: What do you call a ghost’s sweetheart? A: A ghoulfriend.
- Q: How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend? A: He gave her a ring.
- Q: What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp? A: Stick with me and we’ll go places.
- Q: Why did the magnet flirt with the refrigerator? A: He found her to be very attractive.
- Q: What did the dolphin write to his partner? A: My life has porpoise when I am with you.
- Q: What do two cats promise each other on Valentine’s Day? A: I love you meow and forever.
- Q: What did the baguette say to it’s lover? A: You’re the loaf of my life.
- Q: After listening to the radio, what did the cabbage say to his crush? A: Here’s my number. Kale me maybe?
- Q: When the tree saw his partner in February, what did he say? A: I can’t beleaf you’re my Valentine.
- Q: How did the tennis ball flirt with the tennis racquet? A: He said, “Hit me up.”
- Q: How can you get arrested on Valentine’s Day? A: For stealing someone’s heart.
- Q: What is the perfect thing to say to a coffee lover on Valentine’s Day? A: Words cannot espresso what you mean to me.
- Q: What did one pickle say to the other on Valentine’s Day? A: You’re a big dill to me.
- Q: What did one cantaloupe write to the other cantaloupe on a Valentine’s Day card? A: You’re one in a melon.
- Q: How did Shamu ask another orca to be his Valentine? A: Whale you be mine?
- Q: What’s so great about dating a skunk? A: They’re very scent-imental!
- Q: What did one sheep say to the other? A: Will ewe be my Valentine?
- Q: What message did the rabbit receive from her secret admirer? A: Somebunny likes you.
- Q: How does a chef flirt? A: He tries to butter you up.
- Q: What did one cat say to the other on Valentine’s Day? A: I am not lion when I say I want you to be mine.
- Q: How does a koala tell his girlfriend he cares about her? A: I would like to spend some koala-ty time with you.
- Q: How much did the elephant love his wife? A: He loved her a ton.
- Q: What was the bat’s favorite part of his relationship with his girlfriend? A: He loved hanging out with her.
Flirty knock knock jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Jamaica. Jamaica who? Jamaica Valentine for me yet?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Atlas. Atlas who? Atlas, it’s Valentine’s Day.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Butcher. Butcher who? Butcher arms around me honey and hold me tight.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad it’s Valentine’s Day?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Emma. Emma who? Emma hoping to get a lot of Valentine’s Day cards.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive who? Olive you.
Valentine’s Day jokes for kids
- Q: What did the calculator say to the pencil? A: You can count on me.
- Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine’s Day? A: Forget-me-nuts
- Q: What did one cat say to the other cat on Valentine’s Day? A: You are purr-fect for me
- Q: What Valentine’s message can you find in a honeycomb? A: Bee mine
- Q: Did you hear about the bed bugs that fell in love? A: They are getting married in the spring.
- Q: What did one light bulb say to the other? A: You light up my life.
- Q: What kind of flowers are most likely to kiss you? A: Tulips.
- Q: Why is a calendar never lonely? A: It has a lot of dates.
- Q: What did Pilgrims give to one another on Valentine’s Day? A; Mayflowers
- Q: How does a baker express his love to his girlfriend? A: He says, “I am donuts about you.”
- Q: How do sweet potatoes express their interest to one another? A: They say, “I yam in love with you.”
Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to try a corny joke or cheesy pickup line. They may remind you of those early days spent trying to get your partner to notice you (and maybe embarrassing yourself a little in the process). Or they might bring back memories of a silly moment you had with a friend or family member.
As cliche as it is, laughter can really be the best medicine. Pair your Valentine’s Day joke with a sweet gift for a celebration they’re sure to remember.