National Turkey Day is rapidly approaching, and it’s time to parade the best Thanksgiving puns on the internet. Whether you gather with your kin or your chosen family at a Friendsgiving celebration, everyone will gobble up these puns and jokes.
Enjoy them for Thanksgiving, share them on social media, write them in a card, or fill your child’s lunch box with these silly one-liners. Below you’ll find over 50 Thanksgiving puns and jokes to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Funny Thanksgiving Puns
The perfect time to drop these funny Thanksgiving puns is when your sister drinks a little too much wine and starts using foul language that offends grandma. If you’re on a dinner roll, you can even add one of these one-liners into your email signoff during the holidays.
- Talk turkey to me.
- I yam what I eat.
- Let’s get basted this Thanksgiving!
- Get stuffed.
- Friendsgiving is plucking awesome.
- Entering feast mode.
- Let’s gobble till we wobble.
- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.
- Thanksgiving is crust around the corner.
- Roast assured I’ll be back to work on Monday.
- We’re feast and furious in the kitchen.
- She ran afowl with the turkey.
- Dinner is in 3 hours. Pecan do it!
- I’m bone to be wild.
- Will you pass me your gobble-let?
- A light Thanksgiving dinner is a fowl-acy
- Oh my gourd, I ate way too much.
- Let’s get sauced.
- This tastes like food for the gourds.
- Turkey’s in the oven. Now it’s just a wheat-ing game.
Cute Thanksgiving Puns
These cute Thanksgiving puns are perfect little sweet notes to embroider on a holiday-themed kitchen towel or to share with your loved ones. Some might be cringeworthy, but that’s why you love them!
- Eat, drink, and cranberry.
- You’re sweet as pumpkin pie.
- Swheat dreams.
- You never cease to amaize me.
- You’re the apple of my pie.
- May I pretty peas have more food?
- Whip, whip, hooray! It’s turkey day!
- Let’s ride this gravy train.
- This day just keeps getting butter.
- Let’s eat 50 shades of gravy.
- This is plucking delicious.
- It’s time to eat the yam thing.
- Your dinner is gourd-geous.
- I yam so grateful.
- Life doesn’t get any butter than this.
- I’ll mac you smile with these cheesy Thanksgiving puns.
- Stuffing else matters besides your chosen family.
- You want more dessert? You bread my mind.
- Let’s give them pumpkin to talk about.
- Good pie for now.
What is a turkey called that loves coffee? A perky. Lighten the mood at your next Thanksgiving dinner with the best Thanksgiving jokes. You’ll be all a-feather after you share these.
- What was the turkey arrested for? Fowl play.
- What opens a locked door and has legs? A turkey.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite song? I’m all about that baste.
- What is part ghost, part turkey? A poultry-geist.
- What role do green beans have during the Thanksgiving play? The green bean casse-role.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Cherry gobbler.
- Why didn’t the cook season the turkey? He ran out of thyme.
- What do vampires call turkey day? Fangs-giving.
- What did the turkey play in the band? Drumsticks.
- What happened to the turkey that got in a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
Thanksgiving Jokes For Kids
The best time to whip out these Thanksgiving knock-knock jokes and riddles for kids is when they’re starting to get hangry and need a little laughter.
- How are Thanksgiving and Halloween similar? They both have gobble-ins.
- Knock knock.
Pie don’t you open that door and give me more food?
- Knock knock.
Corn you believe it’s finally Thanksgiving?
- Knock Knock.
Feather you like it or not, it’s time to eat some turkey!
- Knock knock.
Whether you’re trying to up your dad jokes game or make your coworkers chuckle, this list of Thanksgiving puns is sure to make your gobble wobble with laughter. If you need a few more laughs, check out our list of potato puns! You can find more fall sayings beyond these turkey puns for Thanksgiving so you can give thanks with a smile all season! Not sure what you’re Thankful for this year? Our list of more than 300 things to be thankful for has you covered!