For your mom, your wife, but also for that friend who has like, 300 cats.
It’s important to honor the moms in our lives – our birth moms, our stepmoms, our grandmothers, & wives.
But what about the cat moms of the world? The plant moms who lovingly and painstakingly tend to their garden babies? Moms come in all shapes and sizes and every mom deserves a little shoutout on Mother’s Day.
Grab a one-of-a-kind greeting card off of Redbubble and fill it with one of these sweet Mother’s Day sayings, messages, and quotes.
Sayings For Your Mom
Your mom has gifted you the miracle of life. The least you could do is get her a cool card.
- To the greatest mom in the known (and probably unknown) universe, Happy Mother’s Day!
- The older I get, the more I realize that your were right about everything.
- To the kindest, smartest, most gracious woman I know – so happy I got your genes.
- Mom, your patience and your lasagna are legendary. I love you!
- Mom, I owe you everything I have and everything I am today. Thank you.
- People tell me I’m turning into my mother and all I can think is, thank god she’s cool.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite parent (don’t tell dad).
- Being my mom means sticking with me despite how much of a pain I was in my teen years (and maybe a little now). Love you mom!
- I’m proud to say that I’m a pretty decent person – but only because you were and are such a fantastic mom.
- You know I can’t do anything without you. Thanks for everything, mom!
I love mummy!
Sayings for Your Neighborhood Cat Lady
Cats are like children except much, much more disinterested in you. And with claws. Let’s show some appreciation for the women that love them regardless.
- I am so proud of the cat mom you’ve become.
- Your cats are so lucky to have such an incredible female role model in their lives. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You were always a warm, loving, and thoughtful friend. Cat motherhood suits you.
- The sacrifices you make every day for your cats are inspiring. Kind of weird, but mostly inspiring.
- Wishing you a hairball-free Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the cat mom that always puts her cats first.
Sayings for Your Wife
Tell your wife how lucky you are to have her. Imagine having to do this parenting thing alone!
- Our kids are awesome thanks to you. A little bit of me, but mostly you.
- Apparently, I married some kinda triple threat – a smart woman, a wonderful wife, and the best mom.
- Thank you for being the heart of this household. I love you.
- Wishing the happiest of Mother’s Days to the woman who can do it all.
- It’s a little unfair – our kids got all their best traits from you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am so happy and proud of the life we’ve built together. Thank you for being a fantastic wife and mother.
- Not sure how you manage to do everything and still look so good doing it. Happy Mother’s Day.
- To my best friend and baby mama – Happy Mother’s Day.
- So happy to see our kids are taking after the better parent. (Hint: it’s you.)
- You make mom stuff look easy. Teach me your ways!
Mama Bear on a Bicycle
Sayings for That Friend That Talks to Her Plants
Plants can be needy little creatures too. They need sun, water, and little whispers of encouragement (or so I’ve been told).
- Does your plant know yet that they have the coolest mom around?
- Just wait till you can start telling your plants, ‘I told you so’. It’s fantastic. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Your plants are awesome – they really take after their mom.
- So grateful to be sharing the pain and joys of plant motherhood with you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It takes a lot to raise a plant right. And you’re doing it in style!
- Your plant babies are growing up fast! Must be all the love (and that quik-grow soil).
Sayings for New Moms
Becoming a mom changes you in a big way – you become less selfish, more careful, and you can very suddenly understand 2 year old gibberish.
- Happy very first Mother’s Day to one of the best women I know.
- You’re smart, kind, and can multitask like no one’s business – you were made to be a mom.
- Your baby is beautiful just like his/her mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re going to rock your mom jeans. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the new mom on the block!
- You’re off to a great start, new mom. Keep being awesome.
- I can just see all the neighborhood kids coming around the house – ‘cause your kid will be the one with the ‘cool mom’. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are absolutely nailing motherhood. Go you!
- Hey new mom, let me know when you need a break. I’m always free for a spa day!
- You got this mom thing in the bag!
Sayings for Mother Goose
We all grew up with Mother Goose, fell asleep to her sweet poetry – where’s her flowers? Where’s her spa day? Let’s start showing her how much we care with these rhymes.
- Tippity Toppity Tool
Sorry I’ve been such a fool
Your rhymes tucked me in
So I have some chagrin
About never saying ‘you’re cool’
My Very First Mother Goose
Sayings for Your Daughter
Thank your daughter for finally giving you the grandchildren you’ve not so subtly hinted at wanting all these years.
- You’re a patient, loving, and wonderful mother – I can see you’re really taking after me!
- Can’t believe we’re exchanging Mother’s Day Cards now. How time flies!
- As your mom, I’m so proud to see you carry on motherhood in your own right.
- Wishing the happiest of Mother’s Days to the best mom in the world (after me!).
- It makes me so happy to see how great my grandkids are turning out to be – a testament to your skills as a mom!
- Watching you care for your kids is like looking in a mirror. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Diapers, spit-up, time-outs – welcome to the club, dear! Love you!
- I thought I was a good mom, but looks like you’re giving me a run for my money.
- Thank you for giving me my beautiful grandbabies. I’m so proud of you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best daughter and the best mom.
Baby Sloth Daylight
Mother’s Day Quotes
Need more inspiration? Try some of these wise words for your Mother’s Day message.
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.” – Unknown
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” – Maya Angelou
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
- “Motherhood: All love begins & ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.” – Mitch Albom
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – Tenneva Jordan
- “Mothers love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty