If you find animal puns dog-gone funny, then you’re in for a treat. No need to go sniffing around anywhere else, we’ve got the top-dog ones right here. From funny dog quotes to dog puns that’ll have you going mutts, you’ll find some fur-miliar ones below – and paw-sibly a few new-to-you ones, too. In fact, pet puns and dog jokes might just become your newest paws-sion.
Whether you just paws-itively love dogs or enjoy a good play on words, these dog puns are sure to make you smile. We’ve broken them down into categories, because we’re paw-some like that.
- The pup-arazzi can’t stop taking his photo.
- Please pass the pup-corn.
- Will you get pup-ternity leave?
- He’ll be pup and running in no time.
- He’s one pup-ular dog.
Musical dog puns
- Howl I live without you?
- Don’t stop retrieving.
- Whippet real good.
- I like big mutts and I cannot lie.
- She’s a pup-town girl.
Dog puns for lovers
- Hey Corg-eous!
- You have the corg-key to my heart.
- I puggin’ love you.
- I’m mutts about you.
- I woof you.
Be awesome Designed By Bakani
Party dog puns
- He can’t handle his alco-howl.
- Where’s the paw-ty at?
- Livin’ the pug life.
- Let’s raise the ruff!
- Paw-ty people in the house.
Apology dog puns
- Please fur-give me
- It’s the leash I can do.
- I’m sorry, I fur-got.
- I’ve been going through a ruff pooch lately.
- I owe you an a-paw-ogy.
Foul-mouthed dog puns
- I shih-tzu not!
- Dog-gone it!
- Mother pupper!
- I don’t give a pit
- Pit happens
Dog pun greetings
- Howl you doin’?
- See you on the bark side.
- Paw-don me
- Collie me maybe?
Work dog puns
- Mama called the dog-tor.
- Don’t terrier-self up over one mistake.
- I’ll collie you later.
- Pardon the inter-ruff-tion.
- He’s a ruff-eree.
Celebrity dog puns
- Kim Kar-dachsund
- Mary Pup-pins
- Post Ma-bone
- Fleas Witherspoon
- Bark Obama
Festive dog puns
- Happy Howl-idays
- Feliz Navi-dog
- Happy Howl-o-ween
- Happy Mutt-er’s Day
- Happy Anni-fur-sary
If jokes are more your style, you’re in luck, because we have some paw-some ones just for you. So without further ado-do, here are 45 ulti-mutt dog jokes to share with your fur-ends. (Sorry, it’s im-paws-ible to stop with the puns!)
- Q: What’s a dog’s favorite type of pizza? A: Pup-eroni
- Q: What do you call a cold dog? A: A pup-sicle
- Q: What’s a dog’s favorite snack? A: Pup-corn
- Q: What do dogs eat for breakfast? A: Woofles
- Q: What do you call a fat dog? A: A husky
- Q: What do you call a dog in disguise? A: In-corg-nito
- Q: What do you call a sad dog? A: Melon-collie
- Q: What movie do dogs love? A: Trans-fur-mers
- Q: How do you tell which dog is the dad? A: Have him take a paw-ternity test
- Q: How do famous dogs stay safe? A: They hire a paw-dyguard
- Q: How do dog fights get broken up? A: By the ruff-eree
- Q: Where do dogs park their cars? A: In a barking lot
- Q: Where do dogs go out to eat? A: At a Bark-B-Q restaurant
- Q: How do dogs stay clean? A: They use sham-poodle
- Q: Which dessert is a dog’s favorite? A: Pug-kin pie
- Q: Which Christmas song is a dog’s favorite? A: Deck the Paws
- Q: Which holiday is a dog’s favorite? A: Howl-o-ween
- Q: Where would you find celebrity dogs? A: Paw-llywood
- Q: Which TV show do dogs like to watch? A: Barking Bad
- Q: Which song is a favorite of most dogs? A: Puptown Girl
- Q: Where would a dog go to see royalty? A: Barkingham Palace
- Q: Why did the Dalmation hide? A: He didn’t want to be spotted
- Q: What kind of dog does Dracula have? A: A bloodhound
- Q: How do puppies refer to their parents? A: Dog-ma and paw
- Q: What do you call a dog that does tricks? A: A Lab-racadabra-dor
- Q: How can you tell your dog is calling? A: You’ve got collar ID
- Q: Where does a dog go if his tail falls off? A: A re-tail store
- Q: What’s another word for a vet? A: A dog-ter
- Q: Where did the bad dog go? A: He flea’d the scene
- Q: Why did they stop training their dog? A: It was a Mastiff waste of time
- Q: Where do most dogs want to live? A: New Yorkie
- Q: What do you call a dog that can’t bark? A: A hushpuppy
- Q: Which type of dog can tell time? A: A watchdog
- Q: How does a dog stop a movie? A: He presses the paws button
- Q: Which dog laughs at every joke? A: A Chi-ha-ha
- Q: What do you call a sweating dog? A: A hot dog
- Q: Which instrument is a dog’s favorite? A: A trombone
- Q: Where should you never take your dog? A: A flea market
- Q: Which dog is very obedient? A: A Sit Bull Terrier
- Q: Which type of dog is black and white and red all over? A: An embarrassed Dalmation
- Q: Why did the dog chase his tail? A: He was trying to make ends meet
- Q: Which type of dog would you find in a cave? A: A Bat Terrier
- Q: What did the owner say when he lost his dog? A: Well, dog-gone!
- Q: Why did the dog cross the road? A: To get to the barking lot
- Q: Why was the dog stealing shingles? A: He wanted to be a woofer
There you have it, 95 dog puns and jokes we hope you never pug-get. Share them with a fur-end; they’d make the paw-fect addition to the inside of a greeting card or paired with gifts for dog lovers. And be-leash us, there’s more where that came from because there are dog jokes to be found everywhere! So, which one was your fur-vorite?