Do you love to feature your precious pup on your Instagram? Look no further for some inspiration for your next post’s dog Instagram caption! We’ve compiled a massive list of some of our favorite Insta captions for almost any occasion with your furry child as the main attraction. Outfit them in adorable pet gear to up the likes on your posts.
People won’t be able to resist the double tap on your sweet puppy photos; a great caption is just icing on the cake!
Cute Pattern Leopard Print Pet Mat | Primary Colors Pet Blanket designed and sold by Moumni28 Image Credit: mcshaflinbullterriers
Cute Dog Instagram Captions
Do you love spending time with your pup? Share it with the world with these heart-melting Instagram captions that express your love for your favorite four-legged human.
- Our friendship is fur real.
- So this is what puppy love feels like.
- We’re getting better at self-paw-traits.
- Howl I ever live without you.
- I’m just mutts about my dog.
- Warning: Cuteness overload in 4, 3, 2, 1….
- Thanks fur being my friend.
- My dog is quite fetching.
- Suns out, tongues out.
- Fur the love of all that’s holy, isn’t he cute?
Funny Dog Captions for Instagram
Life is never boring with a dog around. These funny dog captions for Instagram will surely get a chuckle from your followers. Combine the caption with an adorable photo or video and watch the love roll in. For more funny dog captions, check out our list of dog puns.
- Today has been ruff.
- All about that pug life.
- Dog hair is my new accessory. Send help!
- I Shih Tzu not. My dog is the best.
- He stole my heart like he stole my bed.
- I like big mutts, and I can not lie.
- Shh, he’s in-corg-nito.
- Home is where dog hair is stuck to everything.
- My dog is one classy mother pupper.
- What the pug is wrong with my dog?
Everybirdy Pattern Pet Mat designed and sold by birdhism, Time for Snacks! Pet Mat designed and sold by Ashley Castleton, Japanese Koi Fish Pond Pet Mat designed and sold by Natalia Linnik Image Credit: chip.po
Dog Mom Captions for Instagram
What qualifies you to be a dog mom? You post pictures of your pup as much as a new mother posts photos of her human children. You prioritize your pet more than some of the people in your life. After all, your dog is your baby. If this sounds like you, these dog mom captions for Instagram are for you.
- If my dog doesn’t like you, we can’t be friends.
- True love is wiping off your dog’s eye boogers.
- Say hello to my child.
- The more I get to know people, the more I realize I love dogs.
- I don’t need diamonds. Just my dog.
- I’d rather have a dog than a child.
- Please meet my new fur child.
- My house isn’t a home without my dog.
- Rockin’ that dog mom life.
- Did you kiss your dog goodnight?
Short Dog Captions for Instagram
Do you like to keep things short and sweet on your Instagram? Sometimes people just want to scroll through adorable puppy photos without reading a novel. Use one of these short dog captions for Instagram on your next post with your sweet boi.
- Keep calm and bark on.
- Slobber, rinse, repeat.
- What up, dog?
- Your love is fur real.
- Dogs are my favorite people.
- I woof you.
- Will work for puppy kisses.
- When in doubt, boop my snout.
- I hope you like dog hair.
- Catch puppies, not feels.
Dog Point of View Instagram Captions
We go nuts about dog Instagram captions from the dog’s point of view. We can already see their tails wagging with excitement, and now everyone will know what they’re thinking.
- Word on the street is that I’m a good boy.
- I don’t always bark. But when I do, it’s definitely about nothing.
- Dude, where’s my ball?
- Stop hounding me. I’m trying to nap.
- I don’t always bark. But when I do, it’s definitely about nothing.
- Hi, my name is StopChewingThat. What’s yours?
- Human is sad again. Two licks and a snuggle for you.
- Why are you putting your shoes on? Are we going somewhere?
- Something happened in the bathroom, and I love you so much.
In Memoriam Dog Instagram Captions
Losing a dog or any pet can be devastating. It’s your sweet fur-child, after all. If you want to share your love of the pet who made your life better, you can take inspiration from one of these in memoriam dog Instagram captions.
- You’re no longer frolicking by my side, but you always be in my heart.
- The hardest part of loving a dog is saying goodbye.
- You had such a short little life yet you made the biggest impact on mine.
- You showed me what unconditional love looked like. You’ll be missed.
- Your only fault is that you couldn’t live longer.
- I hope you’re running through fields of tennis balls and squirrels now.
- You’ve forever changed my life, and I wish you were here.
- It’s impossible to express the grief I feel after losing you.
- If you ever have the chance to be loved by an animal, take it.
- Life is short, especially the life of a furry friend. RIP, buddy.
Fall Dog Instagram Captions
We know you don’t need an excuse to share photos of your dog, but we’ll give you some reasons to share just one more. These fall dog Instagram captions celebrate all things fall, food, and family.
- Excuse me. Are you going to eat that?
- My dog is unbe-leaf-ably cute.
- You’re such a gourd boy.
- Me and my dog will live apple-y ever after.
- Playing in the leaves with my best friend.
- You’re the pick of the patch.
- Thanks for never leafing me.
- Hello, pumpkin!
- Puppy kisses, harvest wishes.
- Play hard. Nap harder.
Dog Birthday Instagram Captions
Is it your pup’s birthday? Celebrate the big day with an extra special treat, their favorite walk, and a cute photo splashed across Instagram. Not sure what to write? Try out one of these dog birthday Instagram captions.
- Happy Bark Day!
- You make my life so much sweeter. Happy rescue day!
- Happy birthday to my favorite child!
- My dog only comes for the paw-ty.
- Let’s raise the woof for my dog’s birthday!
- I hope you have the zoomiest birthday.
- It’s this good boi’s birthday!
- If it’s your birthday and you know it, wag your tail.
- All the belly rubs and treats for this pup’s birthday.
- You’ll be fur-ever young to me.
New Dog Instagram Captions
Who doesn’t love new puppy kisses, puppy breath, and those sharp tiny teeth? If you’ve brought a new dog into your life, whether young or old, your life has changed forever. Use a variation of the new dog captions below and a sweet photo to introduce your new dog to your Instagram followers.
- Relationship status upgrade — dog mom.
- I said, “Alexa, bring me a new puppy.” And she did.
- Keep calm and check out my new dog.
- Have you met my new puppy?
- I have a new life update? No, I’m not pregnant. I had a fur-baby!
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” — Charles M. Schulz. Welcome to the family.
- I work for belly rubs.
- Whelp, I guess it’s time to share that I got a puppy!
- Howl did I ever survive without you?
- I think my new roommate is really cute. Don’t you?
Dog Beach Instagram Captions
Taking your dog to the beach is adorable, messy, and fun — watching them chase balls into the waves, dig in the sand, and take some much-needed R&R under the shade of an umbrella. Look no further for the best dog beach Instagram captions.
- We’re made for summer days.
- The ocean and my dog are the best medicine.
- Hold my drink, I need to go pet this dog.
- Welcome to the dog days of summer.
- My dog was mermaid for me.
- I love my dog to the beach and back.
- You made the biggest splash in my life.
- My dog and the sea are the ideal summer for me.
- My dog makes for the cutest beach bum.
- Me and my pup found paradise.
Holiday Dog Instagram Captions
It’s some holiday pretty much every day of the year. We’ve decided to inspire you with some holiday dog Instagram captions for some of the more popular holidays during the year. Combine these adorable Instagram captions with your favorite gifts for cat lovers and dog lovers alike for the best holiday season yet!
H3: Easter Dog Instagram Captions
Easter is all about egg hunts, chocolate, and watching your little buddy go wild playing with that adorable new carrot stuffy from their Easter basket.
- Me and my dog getting some egg-cercise.
- It’s not even bunny how much I love my fur-baby.
- It’s not cheating using my dog during an Easter hunt, right?
- Me and my dog are two Peeps in a pod.
- The cutest Easter doggo around.
- Puppy kisses > bunny kisses. Maybe.
- My pup had too many chocolate bunnies. He’s egg-hausted.
- Easter with you is always pawsome.
- My dog’s had too much sugar and has gone off the Peep end.
4th of July Dog Instagram Captions
The 4th of July can be scary for pets. These 4th of July dog Instagram captions let you showcase your true love during this holiday. To make things easier, find the perfect gifts for dog lovers (and dogs!) to keep everyone happy.
- Do you want a pupsicle or hot dog at the 4th of July party?
- You can’t handle all my dogs sparkle.
- Just me and my pup having a blast watching fireworks.
- My dog is excited for the BBQ and scared of the fireworks.
- If I can’t bring my dog, I’m not going.
Dog Halloween Instagram Captions
Are you one of those people who love to dress up their fur-child? We don’t blame you. Opt for a pet bandana or a full-on costume and show off your cute pup to your followers.
- No tricks. Just lots and lots of treats.
- Too cute to spook.
- My dog is so BOOtiful.
- Witch way are the treats?
- Keep your paws off my treats, witches.
Christmas Dog Captions for Instagram
These dog Christmas captions will surely get your followers in the mood for the holiday season. There’s nothing quite as cute as a pup in costume.
- Tis the season for puppy snuggles.
- Can we go inside? I’m turning into a pup-sicle.
- Happy Howl-idays.
- “I opened your Christmas present for you.” — the dog
- Say hello to Santa Paws!