- Call it a wall tapestry, call it a wall hanging, call it the new centerpiece of your decor
- Intense, vivid colors and fine line detail, printed for you when you order
- 100% lightweight polyester with finished edge
- Cold gentle machine wash, line dry or tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
- Note: There is a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) tolerance on all printed textile products.
The Great Wave off Kanagawa - by Hokusai
Designed and sold by vertigocreative
Hokusai was born in 1760, in Katsushika, a district in the east of Edo (now Tokyo). His birth name was Tokitarō, and he was the son of a mirror maker to the shōgun. As he was never recognised for the purposes of inheritance, it is probable that his mother