- Call it a wall tapestry, call it a wall hanging, call it the new centerpiece of your decor
- Intense, vivid colors and fine line detail, printed for you when you order
- 100% lightweight polyester with finished edge
- Cold gentle machine wash, line dry or tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
- Note: There is a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) tolerance on all printed textile products.
Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen
Designed and sold by myronmhouse
Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen is a road side gas station, near Ruggsville, that doubles as an eatery and a Museum (complete with a ride, the Murder Ride). The former being bragged about for its famous fried chicken.