- Just your everyday smooth, comfy tee, a wardrobe staple
- Slim fit, so size up if you prefer a looser fit, or check out the Classic T-Shirt
- Male model shown is 6'0" / 183 cm tall and wearing size Large
- Female model shown is 5'8" / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Midweight 4.2 oz. / 145 gsm fabric, solid color t-shirts are 100% cotton, heather grey t-shirts are 90% cotton/10% polyester charcoal heather t-shirts are 52% cotton/48% polyester
We Sail on a Ship of Fools
Designed and sold by ayemagine
Celebrated Nuremberg artist Albrecht Dürer (1471-1528) spent part of his journeyman years, from 1492 to 1494, in Basel, working as a woodcut designer for some of the most eminent publishers of his time. "Ship of Fools" is one of his more famous woodcuts.