- The standard, traditional t-shirt for everyday wear
- Classic, generous, boxy fit
- Male model shown is 6'0" / 183 cm tall and wearing size Medium
- Female model shown is 5'8" / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Heavyweight 5.3 oz / 180 gsm fabric, solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability
Israel, Tel Aviv. Municipality Elections. 1929.
Designed and sold by UltraQuirky
Group of men with election materials in Tel Aviv, Israel. Meir Dizengoff became the mayor of Tel Aviv in this election. Black and white photo taken 1929 by Shmuel Yosef Schweig, public domain, via Wikimedia Commons. Colorized.