- The standard, traditional t-shirt for everyday wear
- Classic, generous, boxy fit
- Male model shown is 6'0" / 183 cm tall and wearing size Medium
- Female model shown is 5'8" / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Heavyweight 5.3 oz / 180 gsm fabric, solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability
Designed and sold by archaeologyart
This design is based on a Byzantine Mosaic of Empress Eirene in the Hagia Sophia. Irene of Hungary (born Piroska; 1088 – 13 August 1134) was a Byzantine empress by marriage to John II Komnenos. She is venerated as a saint.