- Just your everyday smooth, comfy tee, a wardrobe staple
- Slim fit, so size up if you prefer a looser fit, or check out the Classic T-Shirt
- Male model shown is 6'0" / 183 cm tall and wearing size Large
- Female model shown is 5'8" / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Midweight 4.2 oz. / 145 gsm fabric, solid color t-shirts are 100% cotton, heather grey t-shirts are 90% cotton/10% polyester charcoal heather t-shirts are 52% cotton/48% polyester
Arethusa of Syracuse
Designed and sold by archaeologyart
This design is inspired by an ancient Greek coin that is about 2500 years old. Arethusa, in Greek mythology, was wood nymph who is changed into a spring while fleeing the advances of the river-god Alpheus.