- Die-cut magnets add a touch of easily switchable flair to your fridge, locker, or file cabinet
- Available in three sizes
- Flexible, durable 20mil / 0.5mm vinyl
- Vibrant color printing
- Approximately 4mm white border around design
- WARNING: Choking Hazard small parts. Not for children under 3.
- This product contains magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious injuries. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.
- Not a toy. For decorative use only.
Dirac equation #Dirac #equation #DiracEquation #Physics
Designed and sold by znamenski
In particle physics, the Dirac equation is a relativistic wave equation derived by British physicist Paul Dirac in 1928. In its free form, or including electromagnetic interactions, it describes all spinv-1/2 massive particles such as electrons and quarks