- Heavyweight 8.25 oz. (~280 gsm) cotton-rich fleece
- Solid colors are 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Heather Grey is 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up
Designed and sold by Claudiocmb
A rainbow is a multicolored arc made by light striking water droplets. ... In fact, the center of a primary rainbow is the antisolar point, the imaginary point exactly opposite the sun. Rainbows are the result of the refraction and reflection of light.