- Heavyweight 8.25 oz. (~280 gsm) cotton-rich fleece
- Solid colors are 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Heather Grey is 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up
Black and White Vector Astronaut Ed White's Spacewalk
Designed and sold by tribbledesign
During Gemini 4 on June 3, 1965, Ed White became the first American to conduct a spacewalk. The spacewalk started over the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii and lasted 23 minutes, ending over the Gulf of Mexico.