- Gallery-grade prints on high-quality paper, this is the real deal
- Lightly textured 100% cotton paper
- Custom sizes, based on artwork dimensions. Check size chart if self-framing
- Dimensions include a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) white border to assist in framing
- Large prints shipped in tubes, small & medium prints in protective flat mailers
Designed and sold by Trevor Farrell
Windmills - actually wind pumps since they are used to pump water from underground - are common in Australia, and an the sun setting behind a windmill in the dry outback is an iconic image. This one is a little different - a foggy morning sunrise.