- Gallery-grade prints on high-quality paper, this is the real deal
- Lightly textured 100% cotton paper
- Custom sizes, based on artwork dimensions. Check size chart if self-framing
- Dimensions include a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) white border to assist in framing
- Large prints shipped in tubes, small & medium prints in protective flat mailers
Who you lookin' at?
Designed and sold by Fiona MacNab
A selkie, or seal. Selkie is the Orcadian dialect workd for seal. In Orkney, and other areas of Scotland, there are tales of selkie folk, sometimes called silkies. They come ashore and shed their skins and take human form., often dancing on the shore.