- Gallery-grade prints on high-quality paper, this is the real deal
- Lightly textured 100% cotton paper
- Custom sizes, based on artwork dimensions. Check size chart if self-framing
- Dimensions include a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) white border to assist in framing
- Large prints shipped in tubes, small & medium prints in protective flat mailers
Designed and sold by Paul Amyes
The island of Santorini is literally the remains of a volcano that blew up. Much of the settlement lies on the edge of the caldera looking into what would have been the heart of the volcano. Olympus OM1n with Olympus 35-105 mm lens, Fujichrome 100.