- Gallery-grade prints on high-quality paper, this is the real deal
- Lightly textured 100% cotton paper
- Custom sizes, based on artwork dimensions. Check size chart if self-framing
- Dimensions include a 1 - 2 inch (2.5 - 5.0cm) white border to assist in framing
- Shipped in protective packaging
Designed and sold by Tiffany Dryburgh
Again, my baby, Mona. She is called Mona after a character in Armistead Maupin's 'Tales of the City'. I knew her name had to begin with M because of the way the tabby markings always result in an M shape at the forehead.