Women Painters - ('FINE ART' only)

A group for women painters and their traditional art

Thursday Features, July 11th 2019.

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1933 posts

On behalf of Madalena and Patricia, I have chosen this week`s Thursday FEATURES from our gallery:

The features here are shared in our Facebook group: Women Painters Facebook group; feel free to join!

Greetings, have a lovely day, dear Women Painters!

Christel

FranEvans FranEvans 575 posts

Congratulations to everyone and thanks Christel, for featuring my Hare.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 1330 posts

Lovely!! Congratulations to all artists and many thanks for including my yellow flowers!

Fran and Elizabeth, you`re welcome!
Best wishes.
Christel

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 900 posts

Thanks so much I am delight d to be amongst these beauties. Congratulations to all

EverIris EverIris 38 posts

Thank you for adding my coral reef watercolor to your feature. Really nice selection of talent to be among. Congrats to all! :)

bevmorgan bevmorgan 357 posts

Congratulations to all here, and thank you, Cristel, for the wonderful variety of images.

Ivana, Iris and Bev,
Thank you for your feedback & my pleasure!!
Have a beautiful day,
Christel.

Jacki Stokes Jacki Stokes 147 posts

Thank you Christel for featuring my painting “Primroses and Ferns” alongside all these wonderful images – much appreciated! Congratulations to the other featured artists.

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8175 posts

Thank you so much.. I really appreciate it..Congratulations to all featured artists

Karin McCombe Jones Karin McCombe ... 45 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists. And thank you Christel on your selection!

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 7849 posts
  • Christel
    Congratulations!! Great selection of featured artworks!!

Congratulations to all artists with works featured in this fabulous selection!!!!
Thank you so much for choosing my artwork to stand among them!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait