Women Painters - ('FINE ART' only)

A group for women painters and their traditional art

Thursday Features, December 27th 2018.

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1933 posts

On behalf of Madalena and Patricia, I have chosen this week`s Thursday FEATURES from our gallery:

Please, kindly take a moment to vote in our challenge Woman painter of the month – DECEMBER 2018.

The features here are shared in our Facebook group: Women Painters Facebook group which you are invited to join if you haven`t yet!

Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year 2019!

Christel.

mimulux mimulux 276 posts

thank you so much for featuring The Red Bridge !! and big congrats to all other featured artists :)

su2anne su2anne 1610 posts

an extraordinary body of work!
x suzanne:))

BlueStarseed BlueStarseed 1 post

Wow thanks for including my intense blue self portrait! I love your selection. These are wonderful paintings! Happy New Year everyone! :0)

Roza Ganser Roza Ganser 565 posts

I can’t believe I got featured with some of the best artists on Redbubble. Congratulations everyone.

LeaBarozzi LeaBarozzi 45 posts

Wow! Gorgeous work!

Roni Murillo Roni Murillo 17 posts

Thank you for featuring me in this wonderful body of work! Congrats to all the talented artists! XO

Lisafrancesjudd Lisafrancesjudd 64 posts

Thank you so much for including my painting Tiny Town On The Patchwork Hill no.2. Such a lovely curation of featured art. Congrats to everyone selected!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8176 posts

Thank you so much..very nice of you…Congratulations to all featured artists…

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1933 posts

Thank you all for visiting and commenting here!! Much appreciated; and happy you like the selection!
Best wishes for 2019,
Christel.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait