Women Painters - ('FINE ART' only)

A group for women painters and their traditional art

Thursday features, August 3rd 2017

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1789 posts

On behalf of Madalena and myself, I have chosen this week`s Thursday FEATURES from our gallery:

Please, kindly take a moment to vote in our challenges Woman Painter of the month – JULY 2017.
There are four other challenges open for you to enter your work! Be sure to check them out!

The features here are shared on our Facebook group : Women Painters Facebook group which you are invited to join if you haven`t yet!

Wish you all a lovely day,
Christel.

mimulux mimulux 230 posts

thank you so much for featuring my “Two Messengers from Down Under” ! i feel greatly honoured…… and big congrats to my fellow featured artists :)

You`re welcome, Patricia!! It`s beautiful!
Greetings,
Christel.

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2942 posts

thank you so much for featuring my newest painting and congratulations to everyone on their magnificent works!

Marsha Free Marsha Free 298 posts

Thank you so much for the feature and congratulations to all artists!

Margaret Stockdale Margaret Stock... 197 posts

Thank you for my feature Christel! Congratulations to everyone featured today, well deserved!

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 698 posts

Thank you for the feature, Christel, and congratulations to everyone; such beautiful artworks!!

Helene, Marsha, Margaret and Pam,
My pleasure! Great works, all of them and happy to feature them!!
Thank you all for visiting here too :)!!

Greetings,
Christel.

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 7663 posts
  • Christel
    Great selections of featured artworks!!
    I really enjoy admiring great talent here!

Congratulations to all artists on having their fabulous works featured in this wonderful gallery!!

ArtPearl ArtPearl 567 posts

Thanks for the feature Christel! Congrats all artists!

Mada, thank you so much for your kind words, I always love when you like my selection, my dear!! :) :)
Greetings,
good evening from Beirut,
Christel.

ArtPearl,
Thank you for passing by and my pleasure :) !!
Christel.

Lisafrancesjudd Lisafrancesjudd 56 posts

Thanks so much Christel and Madalena for including my ‘Tea For Two’ painting in this great selection of beautiful paintings. Congrats to everyone who was selected. :D

Lisa, we love your Tea For Two!!
Have a great weekend, thanks for viewing here!!
Christel.

Karen Fieldstad Karen Fieldstad 3 posts

Thank you for finding Beach Grass a worthy feature. Congratulations to all my fellow features, it is an honor to be among your beautiful works.

etheladler etheladler 7 posts

Hi, ladies! I am new on RB and this is the first group I joined. Can’t figure how it works. How do I post my artwork to be accepted? Thank you!

Karen, You are welcome!!
Have a beautiful weekend,
Christel.

Ethel,
Welcome to the group!!
When you post your work, there`s a little frame with all the groups you are member of, you just check the little box next to our group`s name and then we will see it coming in and moderate it. If you have any other questions, don`t hesitate to ask!!
Happy weekend,
Christel.

Barbara Pommerenke Barbara Pommer... 35 posts

Many, many thanks for including my work into this great collection.

You`re welcome, Barbara!!
Greetings,
Christel

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait