Women Painters - ('FINE ART' only)

A group for women painters and their traditional art

Thursday 8-11-2012 Features – Girls Rock – Women Painters

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 870 posts

Congratulations Featured Women Painters!

This set of features focuses on female paintings … art that caught our eye as we browsed the gallery of work in Women Painters.

We hope you enjoy them and take a few moments to celebrate the women who painted these wonderful works!

Each feature is a clickable link back to the original work so please join us in congratulating these talented artists below and on their respective works !

Jolante and Angela
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

last rose
by Elena Malec

SUNNY
by Barbara Cannon Art Studio

Lucia
by Rossella Buscemi

Malena
by Manana11

1more
by donnamalone

Sweet Rosie
by Annika Hiltunen

Grace
by Lynda Robinson

Balloon Girl
by RobynLee

Spiritual Riches and Profound Feelings
by Alga Washington

Art Deco Mannequin
by RobynLee

Front Cover Beauty
by Maree Clarkson

Sometimes you just have to doodle….
by Renate Dartois

BillyGirl 1
by Belinda “BillyLee” NYE

BLACK EYED SWEET PEAS PAISLEY
by kimberlysdream

Waiting..
by Elizabeth Kendall

Festivals
by Ming Myaskovsky

red 2
by LisaMM

Safari Ride
by Laura Hutton

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37048 posts

Delightfully different! A great collection here, and so creative! Congratulations all!
I look forward to seeing some of these more closely, soon. Thanks for sharing, Angela and Jolante!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3730 posts

What a wonderful spread Angela and Jolante! Thank you for including my image and congratulations to all the other featured artists, really great work!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2576 posts

Congratulations to all Women Painters featured here!! Well done! Thanks for including my coffee painting too Angela!! A great honour!

RobynLee RobynLee 1356 posts

Thanks Again & To Everyone Featured;Your’e Work is Terrific:-)!

Manana11 Manana11 166 posts

Congratulations! Many thanks for including “Malena” in this beautiful selection!

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3156 posts

I love this group! I feel so honoured to have my work featured in amongst all these amazing paintings. Thank you Angela, and congratulations to everyone involved.

LisaMM LisaMM 1482 posts

Thank you for including my work in this wonderful selection…..congrats to all featured artists :-)

Thea T Thea T 315 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists here!!! Such a wonderful & vibrant selection of images! :)

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5042 posts

Nice work everyone, congrats!

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 7111 posts

Angela and Jolante

All features chosen by you are wonderful and these are no exception!! Great job!

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 7111 posts

Congratulations to all the artists with featured artworks!!!
Fabulous collection of works!

minou41 minou41 259 posts

Congratulations to all the artists this is a wonderful selection thank you for including me.

minou41 minou41 259 posts

Congratulations to all the artists this is a wonderful selection thank you for including me.

Alga Washington Alga Washington 351 posts

Wonderful selection, congratulations to all and thank you for including my work!

BeClo BeClo 9130 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists. Wonderful works on display!

Barbara Cannon Art Studio Barbara Cannon... 6 posts

Congrats to all the above Artists above n thank you girls for including me xxx

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait