Wild Cats In Their Environment (2 per 24 hours)

Wild cats in their natural settings - No Zoos - Photography & Art only

BRAND NEW SURPRISE, LAST FEATURES FOR MAY 2013!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4346 posts

I had the most interesting morning in our archives this morning! Amazing forgotten works by our members! Why do we all tend to just keep on adding new works and forget precious stashed away works from earlier days! Make time, go through your old works that was never featured, delete them from groups and submit them again! It is a promise that it will get exposure for you!
We have such amazing quality art in the archives in this group, please delete them from the group and re-enter them for submission!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TWELVE MEMBERS IN TODAY’S FEATURES, AMAZING AND WELL DESERVED FEATURES!

Bengal Tiger (Panthera tigris)
by Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos

Yawning after big meal – Kruger National Park
by eyedocbrian

Good father!
by jozi1

Cheetah
by David Clarke

The lion sleeps tonight…
by Erik Schlogl

Cheetah in Kruger
by Graeme Hyde

Lioness and cub(Mom wait ,i am not ready to go yet!)
by jozi1

Compelling
by BarbBarcikKeith

Intensity
by Gina Ruttle

Eco-Tourism: A Once in a Lifetime Experience
by Damienne Bingham

Establishing Dominance
by naturalnomad

Dominion
by Maree Clarkson

ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE, PLEASE CONGRATULATE OUR MEMBERS, THANK YOU!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3999 posts

Oh wow Magriet! This is SO great! Lovely selections and thank you for including my image, much appreciated! And congratulations to all the other featured artists, beautiful work!

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 738 posts

Great collection of images Maggie, congratulations to all artists!

David Clarke David Clarke 126 posts

Thanks so much, Maggie, for taking the trouble to trawl through the back catalogue. I’ll thrilled to be among such a great set of images – great work, everyone!

Gina Ruttle  (Whalegeek) Gina Ruttle (... 82 posts

Magaret, what a great idea you had, to sort through older images and feature them. First of all, thank you for including my work in your Features but I also render thanks to you for reminding us to go through older images and look at them with a fresh eye. Congrats to all artists for taking the time to look at Nature and share their art and special moments with others. Best, G

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4346 posts

Thank you Maree, Kon David and Gina for visiting our feature page and your lovely feedback, makes this feature page worth while !

Graeme  Hyde Graeme Hyde 1251 posts

A great collection of work. Thank you Magaret for including my photo.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait