ROADWAYS, HIGHWAYS, STAIRWAYS and BYWAYS...Closed computer issues...1 PER DAY*...(previously Which Ways)...(Default *Image Only*, no SHOPS size, rejected otherwise)

This group is for high-quality artwork that showcases actual ROADWAYS, HIGHWAYS, STAIRWAYS & BYWAYS. If its Driven/Ridden/Walked over it's ok. Animals/Objects need to be 25% or less. No beaches, sand or waterways with out

1955 members - Black and White Features August 30, 2010

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 946 posts

Hello Which Way Members,

I’ve been co-host of this group nearly around a year now. When I became host of this group, it only had 300 members. NOW we are1,955 members strong!!!! YIPPEE!!! This is such a great and diverse group.
We have 14,730 images and Chris and I have featured over 600 different members. What a thrill and joy!! Today I have 10 members featured who have never been featured in this group before. And two members who have only been featured once before. (Yes Chris and I keep track of who was featured!)

I thought I’d feature images in black and white! Black and white tends to add drama and emotion to a capture. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Please stop by and comment on the artists featured image. They will enjoy the views and comments. And you’ll make someone very happy!!

Into the Dark by Els Steutel
White Horse by Lynne Haselden
The Path Before Me by Lanis Rossi
Sailboats In Tayport Harbour,Scotland by Aj
Don’t Go Into the Woods Today by Ben Loveday
Sotosalbos by RX Chau
Shapes, Lines and Texture by vaggypar
Long way down by girlstandstill
Going Somewhere? by Stretch75
Waiting for UFS’s by George Salazar
Private!!! No Trespassing!!!! by Lee Gill
O U T by Nicolette Thain

Blessing and hugs
Cee

DaveHrusecky DaveHrusecky 83 posts

Congratulations to all those featured, ALL are great photos.

mssunshine mssunshine 107 posts

Congrats to everyone with feature art this week. This is a fine group to belong to.

Thank you, Cee, for all of your hard work in making this group great!

Stretch75 Stretch75 7 posts

Thanks for the feature Cee,

Well done to all featured and everybody submitting work to the group.

Nicoletté Thain Photography Nicoletté Thai... 633 posts

It’s awesome to be featured Cee, thank you to you and Chris for the support & exposure!

vaggypar vaggypar 12828 posts

Brilliant collection!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all.. !!!

Aj Finan Aj Finan 842 posts

Thank you so much for the feature, so very honoured.
Congrats to all others featured too.
Have a wonderful week
from Aj :)

girlstandstill girlstandstill 1 post

Oh wow this means a lot to me thank you for featuring my work.

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 9015 posts

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Christine Lake Christine Lake 1000 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait