Vibration in Art and Verse VAVOOM

VaVoom! Meaning, excellence in your art, writing and photography.

FEATURE MESSAGE 5/13/16 aw

Ann  Warrenton Ann Warrenton 17161 posts

VAVOOM 5/13/16

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful art & photography with us! We appreciated it.

VaVoom Loves to Support our Artist’s Beautiful Work
The features were selected in no particular order.

Please add a large or small version of your work in the comment box. We would love to see it in all it’s glory!

This is a great way to showcase the featured art, and give our artists the exposure they deserve
If you don’t want your work posted in our gallery, just let me know.

We would still love to hear from you.
If you have trouble adding your work, just leave a comment in the box on this page. I would be more than happy to add your work. Thanks so much for your support of VaVoom, and our exceptional artists and writers.
John, Tori and Ann

*Note – Tori is still not able to do the features at this time.

JRGarland JRGarland 2577 posts

Superb artistry, super congrats everyone on a job well done!! Thank you John.

autumnwind autumnwind 13337 posts

Super fantastic wonderful features! Congratulations to everyone!!!! Thank you Shar

Congratulation’s to all featured!
All the photography and art in this good, make it difficult to select features! Thank you to each and every one of you for kindly sharing your works with us, it is appreciated so much! ~ John, Tori and Ann*

Barbara D Richards Barbara D Rich... 375 posts

Beautiful features and congrats to all artists! Thank you for including my “Tattered Sails” Your welcome Barbara.

Shelli Fitzpatrick Shelli Fitzpat... 265 posts

Thank you so much for including me in this lovely collection! congratulations to all the featured artists! nice work! Your welcome Shellibean1162

FrankieCat FrankieCat 485 posts

Beautiful works! Thank you for including Frankie among these gorgeous pieces. =^..^= Your welcome Susan

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1892 posts

Such beautiful works here, a great selection of features! Thank you so much for including one of mine, Ann and congratulations to all the artists here featured! ! Happy weekend. Christel Your welcome Christel.

bgoddard bgoddard 1298 posts

Thank-you, Ann for this lovely gallery. Congratulations everyone – wonderful work, outstanding and inspiring!! Your welcome bgoddard.

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3988 posts

Wonderful selections Ann! Thank you for including my image and congratulations to all the other featured artists on really beautiful work! Your welcome Maree.

Lanis Rossi Lanis Rossi 481 posts

Wonderful selection of featured work Ann! Congratulations to all the featured artists! Thank you Lanis

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22014 posts

A most impressive set – congratulations to all the featured artists! Thank you Celeste, I am glad you like them.

billfox256 billfox256 620 posts

I want to congratulate all of these wonderful artists on their features!!!! Bill Thank you Bill for your comment.

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15689 posts

Great Features! Congratulations to everyone! Thank you Marie for your comment.

CarolM CarolM 615 posts

I’m thrilled to have my red tulips included in this beautiful selection of images!!!! Thank you and congratulations to all the talented artists and photographers!! Your welcome CarolM

Richard Maier Richard Maier 92 posts

Congratulations to all the artists whose amazing work is featured in this wonderful collection!!
Thanks for including Botanica Malefactum 1 – Rocu
:D Your welcome Richard.

clipsocallipso clipsocallipso 194 posts

Amazing choice, happy to be included. Thank you very much for the featuring and congratulations to all featured! Your welcome
clipsocallipso

Owed To Nature Owed To Nature 1208 posts

Stunning variety and talent in this gallery! MANY Thanks Ann for the honor and pleasure of enjoying your selections. Congratulations to everyone featured!
Your welcome OwedToNature

RC deWinter RC deWinter 603 posts

Thank you for featuring my Camelot in this wonderful collection. Congrats to all featured. Your welcome RC- please post a large image, thanks.

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2507 posts

As always, Ann, such beauty and creativity in all one place… Congratulations to the artists for their visions…

Thank you Susan for your comment. :)

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2507 posts

Oh dear me, Ann- I just saw one of mine in this wonderful gallery! Thank you and here he is bigger and happy to be featured!!!

Sit by Susan Werby

Your welcome Susan. :))))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait